We Work with All Types of Roofs
When choosing a roofing contractor for your residential roofing needs you want to choose a company you can trust. Bowles Roofing is a reliable, trustworthy, reputable roofing company who has been servicing Central and North Florida for over 3 decades. Our superior work along with the excellent service that we provide to all of our clients has kept us at the head of the roofing industry for many years. Bowles Roofing is a licensed, insured and bonded company, and we are here to help you with all of your roofing needs whether big or small. We offer all residential roofing services from new roof installation and roof repairs to roof inspections and roof maintenance.
Maintaining Your Roof Can Offer Many Benefits
Your roof is the most important component of your home. Regardless of what type of roof you have, keeping it in sound shape will keep you safe from wind, rain, and in Florida high temperatures. That’s why we recommend having your roof inspected at least every 3 or 4 years or after major weather events like a hailstorm, hurricane or severe winds. While there is a cost to inspections, in the long run you will save money. Finding conditions that could lead to costly roof leaks before they can do damage brings peace of mind. And maintaining your roof will add to the overall curb appeal and value of your home.
We offer residential roofing services for all types of roofs
Shingle, Metal, Tile or Flat
Is Your Roof Leaking? Is it Time to Replace Your Roof?
Bowles Roofing can take care of your roof maintenance, re-roofs, roof repair and any other type of roofing needs you may encounter. A small roof leak can turn into a costly repair if it is not taken care of in a timely manner. When you call Bowles Roofing you can rest assured knowing that your roof is in good hands.
Signs Your Roof May Be Leaking
- Water Stains on Your Ceilings – The most obvious sign of a leaking roof are stains on your ceilings. Water doesn’t always drip straight down but can move along the rafters in your roof before dripping in a spot away from the leak. If a stain darkens or grows larger after a rain you likely have a leaking roof
- Stains or spots on Outer Walls – If you notice stains or water spots on your exterior walls beneath your roof line you could have leaks where your walls meet your roof. This is usually a sign that you have leaking flashing. If the flashing appears loose, or rusty you should address this as it could lead to extensive damage to your home’s walls.
- You see Dripping Water – While dripping water might seem like an obvious sign your roof has a leak this isn’t always the case. Sometimes a drip can be caused by a plumbing or HVAC issue in your attic. Still, if you see a drip you should inspect it. Regardless of the cause it needs to be addressed.
- Gutters are filled with Granules from your Shingles – If you notice your gutters are clogged with lots of granules it’s time to inspect your shingles. Those granules are what protects the shingle from UV rays. When shingles reach the end of their life and the granules wash away, the shingles will become brittle, curl and crack. This makes your roof susceptible to leaking. The remedy may be replacing some of your shingles or it could mean your entire roof needs replacing.
- Missing Shingles – Anytime you notice you have missing shingles you should have your roof inspected. Shingles can come loose when the sealant on the bottom becomes old. Critters running on top of your roof can also loosen them. Anytime you expose the moisture barrier below the shingles you’re increasing your chances of damaging leaks.
Whether your roofing needs are big or small, the professionals at Bowles Roofing will get the job done right the first time. Bowles Roofing only uses the finest of roofing materials from companies you know and trust such as:
- Owens Corning
- and more
Call us today to schedule your appointment for a free estimate and ask us about our dual warranty system.
For More Information Visit:
Bowles Roofing replaced my roof in June 2020. Their bid was very competitive, their quality of work excellent and the communication was fantastic. Chase Bowles estimated our project and was my primary contact throughout - he is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. I highly recommend Bowles Roofing.
Bowles Roofing has been featured on
"Best of the Best Television for
Delivering Gold Standard Customer Service and Workmanship
5891 South East 78th Street
Ocala, Florida 34472
Monday – Friday: 7- 4:30
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Share Your Needs & We Will Contact You